Women's Original Tall WFT1000RMA
calculated at checkout.
This product is unavailable
Women's Original Tall
Perfect for wet weather conditions, this women's Wellington Boot has been at the heart of the Hunter Original brand since its introduction in 1956. Formed of natural rubber, each pair is made from 28 hand-cut parts and assembled over three days on an aluminium last bespoke to Hunter, before being vulcanized for superior protection. Featuring the Hunter Original tread pattern, and a comfortable polyester lining, the Original Tall in neutral navy is a timeless wet weather staple.
We recommend that all Hunter boots be worn with socks to protect the wearer's skin from contact with rubber. All Hunter Boot Socks are specially designed for use with our boot range and feature a fold over top to cover the rubber and nylon boot edge, preventing any rubbing associated with wear.
- Regular fit
- Fully waterproof
- Handcrafted from 28 parts
- Polyester lining
- Rubber outsole with Hunter Original tread pattern
- Crafted from natural vulcanized rubber with matte finish
- Regular fit
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
- Care: Use Hunter Boot Shine and Rubber Boot Buffer to keep boots in optimum condition.
- This style is for general wear. For performance boots, designed for long-term use on hard terrains, we recommend products from our Field range.