Border Wax Jacket -Sage
A perfect all-weather jacket for a taller gentleman, or ideal for wearing over a suit, the bestselling iconic Border jacket comes in a longer length with a generous fit, and lengthened sleeves.
Designed in the early 1980s by Chairman Dame Margaret Barbour, the Border is named to represent the land border between Scotland and England that founder John Barbour crossed in 1870 to get to North East England, where Barbour is still based.
Made with mediumweight 6oz waxed cotton, the Border is fully interactive with an optional hood and zip-in thermal liners, making it a reliable jacket all year round. Traditional design features such as two generously sized bellows pockets, two moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets, classic corduroy collar with throat flap studs and a large brass ring-pull zip with 'Stormfly' front close give this jacket a timeless look, popular with all ages and for a range of lifestyles.
Designed as a casual, everyday jacket, the Border features two internal poacher's pockets with detachable pocket bags and Velcro stormcuffs for extra protection in foul weather.
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Thornproof wax
- 100% cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Two bellows pockets and two moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- Corduroy collar
- Large brass ring-pull zip
- Interactive zip-in liners,
- Back length: 33-34ins | 84 - 86.5cm
- Studded for optional hood
Delivery is free for all orders over $99. Otherwise, delivery is $8.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in US, 5 to 7 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.